Saturday, December 18, 2010

Winter Project

     It turns out that is very boring in a house by oneself. It has only been a couple days and I have already done most of the chores, watched all my shows, and gone to the library. The one thing left to do is organize my stuff so that I am ready for this next semester but I don't want to waste money on more shelving so I have decided to finally make a cardboard shelf since we have so many boxes from moving in and mail that everyone gets. I did some research but I don't think I am going to get this fancy. I am going to go for something more fun and boxlike. So here is the research and I'll try to remember to post my finished unit so it can be compared....


Artist: Eric Guiomar


Artist: diefabrik

















Here is some more art created with cardboard that I found....

Artist: Mike Leavitt 
Artist: Chris Gilmour

Artist: Mark Langan

Artist: Unknown














No comments:

Post a Comment