Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Origami

I had a thought that since I am in Papermaking and I do enjoy 3D, why not combine them for my metamorphosis project. In case you didn't catch on, I am talking about oragami....this is what gave me the idea...
"Metamorphosis 1" was done out of aluminum by artist Lygia Clark
Yes, I know you are thinking this isn't paper or oragami silly. It just made me think of it.


One famous oragami artist goes by the name Michael Lafosse...

Michael G. LaFosse is best known as a paper maker and paper folding artist. He has been practicing the art of Origami for over 40 years, and has been teaching it for over 30 years. Michael is internationally regarded as one of the top origami masters in the world today.












Click on the link below to learn origami from Michael Lafosse



random origami patterns/instructions....
















No comments:

Post a Comment